Coronavirus - Government guidelines
The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of:
- new continuous cough and/or
- high temperature
For most people, coronavirus (COVID-19) will be a mild infection
- anyone with a fever or persistent cough should stay at home for seven days if they live alone or 14 days if they live with others. Anyone who lives with someone displaying coronavirus symptoms should also stay at home for 14 days.
- this action will help protect others in your community whilst you are infectious.
- plan ahead and ask others for help to ensure that you can successfully stay at home.
- ask your employer, friends and family to help you to get the things you need to stay at home.
- stay at least 2 metres (about 3 steps) away from other people in your home whenever possible.
- sleep alone, if that is possible.
- wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, each time using soap and water.
- stay away from vulnerable individuals such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions as much as possible.
- you do not need to call NHS111 to go into self-isolation. If your symptoms worsen during home isolation or are no better after 7 days contact NHS 111 online. If you have no internet access, you should call NHS 111. For a medical emergency dial 999.
Our Mission Statement
To be the best you can be
To achieve these aims the school will:-
Work to create a sense of belonging between school, community and Parish
Listen to the views of others in our school community
Work to create a happy and secure environment where everyone is welcomed, valued and respected.
Endeavour to give all pupils opportunity to succeed at every level in the curriculum.
Offer positive and honest appraisal of achievement and challenge us all to be better
Place a high value on love and laughter.
Compassion – empathy
Kindness – gentleness
Justice – working for a fairer world
Forgiveness – reconciliation
Integrity – do what you say
Peace – committed to peace-making non-violence
Courage – standing up for truth
1st March, 2020
1st February, 2020
6th January, 2020
1st December, 2019
1st November, 2019